Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Little Fairy Party Sneaky Peaky...

{A Sneak Peak}...
Fairies with feathers...
Fluttering around our yard...


Hanging on tight to Rapunzel...
{she came to the party, even though she is NOT a fairy!}
Sis modeling her choice in fairy outfits.
She selected this ensemble and refused to wear a shirt...
or a tutu...
Just panties, boots, wings, and a flower hair clip!
She is obsessed with accessories...


Oh, what a special day I had in my enchanted forest
celebrating my FOURTH birthday...
Fairy friends from all over Austin came to join in on the fun!
I can't wait to share more pics with you...
For now, I leave you with a taste to warm your palette.
xxoo,
Paisley Grace

1 comment:

Summer said...

looks like such a magical day BFF. Can't wait to see more pics.
xox,
S