Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sink Or Float...

My hands are included in the experiment...
I think they sunk!
I thought I would taste the water to
see if the flavor changed from all the objects...
Then I decided to lick my drumstick as well...
Ha! This was fun...
Let's do it again soon!


Mommy thought it was time
to do a science experiment.
She introduced me to sink
or float...The big question we
were trying to answer was:
Do apples sink or float?
I guessed that they would float...
and I was correct!
We also tested a button, a drumstick,
a Lightning McQueen car, a piece of
cut apple, a sticker, and a rock.

After our experiment we
made homemade applesauce
with the apples. It was delish!
Later that week I played sink or
float again, and this time we dropped
objects into the bath tub! Science is fun!
Hmm, I wonder what type of experiment
we will do next? If YOU have any
great ideas, please let me know!

No comments: