Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, October 12, 2009

From Fussy Baby To Happy Baby...

Playing on the floor...
with pup...
makes Maggie Moo smile!


Maggs has woken up to the world and
is full of smiles (when she's not gassy!)
She likes to play with her baby gym, stare
at herself in the mirror (who doesn't?), lay
on a soft blanket and touch pup or one of her
rattles (I need to introduce her to cashmere, don't I?)
and she LOVES moi (especially my hair!)

This past week Magpie has gone from fussy
baby to happy baby and we are all very excited about that!
(we are crossing our fingers and saying lots of prayers that it will last)
We are hoping the days of driving in the car with a screaming babe
are over. Although I am a good sport and just read
books, sing songs, or talk with mommy while Maggs cries.
Mommy has assured me that she is just tired, and does NOT like
her car seat. I have been informed that I did NOT like it either!
Stay tuned for more Maggie Moo news tomorrow...
Bon Nuit!


2 comments:

Summer said...

Super cute! I think an intro to cashmere is a must!

3greenbeans said...

What a beauty!! She is adorable and you are doing a fantastic job as a big sister, Pais!