Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, October 23, 2009

Mommy's Dreaming Of NYC...

Mommy and Aunt Summer in Central Park...
Beautiful BFF's Fall 2008...
Fall 2005 and...
Mommy preggo with moi, Fall 2006...
(love the pose Aunt Sum!)


Mommy needs a vacay.
She's so busy these days.
Taking care of me (I've been a little sicky)
and Maggie...she's just a wee little thing
who needs to be feed, held, burped, and changed
ALL the time!
Not to mention mommy is sewing.
Yes, you read that correctly.
She is sewing.
Sewing shirts for a holiday show
to represent Oh Fiddlesticks!

Exciting times, busy times, tiring times.
Mommy is even trying to escape in her dreams.
The other night she had a dream about
visiting her BFF, my Aunt Summer in
New York City. She said she
walked into her apartment and
there were candles lit and wine
waiting for her...

I think this was the sign mommy
was waiting for to buy her ticket.
So, last night she did just that!
Mommy is going on a little trip
to NYC to see her BFF
in December. She is ready
for some wine and girl time.
I think she deserves it, don't you?

1 comment:

Summer said...

BFF - I am now crying. The candles and wine will be waiting for you. I can't wait. xox