Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Piano Time at Nanie and Papa's...

All smiles...
Mommy's having fun too!
In action...
Ready to read music???
These pictures were taken this March during a visit to California to see Nanie and Papa Neal. We just got back last night from another 2 week visit. We had so much fun...I love my Nanie and Papa Neal so very much. I really enjoy exploring their beautiful house. How fun it is to play their piano, feed their birds, eat Ritz Crackers, play in Aunt GG's old dollhouse, and push Mommy's giraffe toy around their marble floor with the almost hairless Ragedy Ann doll riding on it! Most of all I have enjoyed getting to know my Nanie and Papa Neal. They are both full of such love...it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Mommy has enjoyed her time with them too. We didn't want to leave...saying goodbye is never easy. We gave Nanie and Papa lots of hugs and kisses yesterday. I even blew Papa a kiss as we were leaving. I can't wait to get back and see them again~ and play that piano, too!
p.s. Nanie and Papa, we are sending you Texas sized hugs and kisses...
can you feel them?

No comments: