Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Holden and Madeline...

I have never met Baby Holden or Baby Madeline but my mommy has read their stories and she has been touched by their joy and their families immense grief. Having me has already taught my mommy many things but sometimes she gets lost in her own little world (don't we all?) ~
Holden and Madeline have stories mommy feels are worth sharing because she says sometimes

we all need to stop doing...
and
just
live in gratitude!

p.s. My suggestion would be to take the day off, get naked, play with water, eat fruit, and laugh!

2 comments:

JeniLizi said...

Miss.....a wonderful post....made me step back and truly, on my knees, thank God for all we have......i poured tears (for the second time) looking at Madeline's blog.

Kellsey said...

just sat and cried....and cried. so painful. so unimaginable.

so thankful, so grateful for the presence of my husband.