Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My debut as a flowerbaby...

Just taking it all in... My hair is fun to play with...
Chilling out in my stroller...
What next?
Just a little tired...
Jeddi and I...
Jeddi stealing a kiss...
Mama and I...
This shoe needs to come off now!
I am ready to go...A girl can only handle being in tulle for so long!
Thank you Ya-Ya and Papa for coming to my rescue!



Mama and Aunt Andrea striking a pose... The newly expanded Abdine family...
Mama and daddy being silly...
My parents...aren't they lovely???
p.s. Mommy, where did you get your tan?


I have been in high demand out here in California! Last weekend my Uncle Derek (daddy's little brother) got married in Oceanside at Mission San Luis Rey. I was the flowerbaby, mommy was a bridesmaid, and daddy was the best man! Whoa! It was a family affair. I even walked down the aisle of the church until someone tried to lean over and say hello. Then mommy had to come to my rescue and carry me the rest of the way. But I was a star- not to take anything away from the gorgeous bride!


2 comments:

Summer said...

Seriously, where did mommy get that tan?

JeniLizi said...

such a GREAT pic of ya'll!!