Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Lucky number 13!

Pigtails and Leaves...
Fall 2007
8.5 months old

Mommy experimented with my hair...ouch!
Playing with leaves in our front yard...
I love the way they feel!

Psst, Moby...do you think I should taste this?
Okay, I will try it this one time.

If mommy or daddy ask I am going to tell them you made me do it!
It's fun to be a baby!

I can't believe I have less than 2 weeks until I turn one. My pal Honor has already hit the big 0-1 and this weekend my bud Charlotte is celebrating her 1st birthday. This year has flown by...wouldn't you agree? These pictures were taken by mommy this fall...she calls this series pigtails and leaves! I was very excited about the leaves but not so thrilled with my new do. I even decided to taste the leaves! I tried to get Moby to join in but he was too busy lounging in the grass to bother. Mom and dad freaked a little bit when I wouldn't cough up the leaf. Oh, well...a little roughage never hurt anyone!

No comments: