Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Just call me Notorious P.I.G. or...

P. Iggy!!! Here I come American Idol 2023. Yes, the rumor is true- I can sing! A talent that I did not inherit from my mum or my dad...This week I unleashed my voice all over South Austin. Let me give you a little recap~ It all began with a trip to our local HEB to buy my 7th generation diapers. http://www.seventhgeneration.com/ We were going down the chip aisle and my little pig ears perked up. I was hearing a fab 80's tune & I just had to join in: "Footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes ..."
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nwBbMXYDsXw I decided to sing the entire song. I even got mom to join in. Of course we received a few stares but we did not care. That's how mom and I roll! Next, I showcased my rapping skills when we were walking by a car with loud rap booming out of the stereo. Mom was impressed! Yesterday, I echoed Madonna while shopping at Party Pig for birthday supplies as well as the fire truck's siren while on our daily stroll. This morning I even hummed our South African lullaby with mommy while she was putting me down for my nap. What can I say? I enjoy expressing myself with my voice. Stayed tuned for more P. Iggy music news!

1 comment:

3greenbeans said...

Oh Pais....hook it up! You and Ava need to form a duet! She loves to sing a little Kylee Minogue "la, la, la, la la la la, la, la, la". That mixed with a little "Footloose" = instant baby hit!