Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Traveling for the holidays...

Posing with Santa before my real picture...practice makes perfect!


Well, I did it again...I flew on an airplane with the rents out to Cali to visit our family. I decided that I would be a very good girl if mommy and daddy allowed me to eat fruity booty the whole time. I wasn't very tired, so I stayed up the entire 3 hour and 20 minute flight! I also enjoyed watching my Baby Einstein DVD on my daddy's computer...OH, what fun! My parents are suckers! They had this grand idea that I wouldn't watch any television until I was 2! Ha! Once we landed in Ontario, I was ready to go...I even waved bye-bye to the baggage and fuel workers outside of the plane. They enjoyed my waving and flirting so much they started throwing things up by my window so that I could have a little show...ah, what's a girl to do? Now I am settled at my Ya and Papa's house and am looking forward to celebrating my first Christmas here. I will update you all about that next week! Until then...merry merry!!!

No comments: