Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, July 31, 2011

You Are My Sunshine...



I've got my game face on...


Our class lined up and ready to go...



Here I am looking at Elizabeth for a cue...
Ah, aren't I cute???
Mia and I hugging it out backstage before our big show!


This June I had the pleasure of dancing in my 2nd recital...
I had my besties Charlotte, Hannah, and Mia with me, too!
We danced a ballet number to the song:
'You Are My Sunshine.'
Next month I get to start dance again...
I have really missed it and I put on shows for mommy and
daddy at least twice a week. Maggs likes to join in on the fun, too.
We dress up in costumes, and dance our little hearts out to whatever
music mommy and daddy put on for us {they seem to like the beats!}
Maggs is hilarious and try to copy everything I do! She is going
to start dance next month, too! It will be her first dance class...
I can't wait to see my lil' sis in her ballet costume. Let's hope
she is a good listener! Mommy is a little nervous about her starting but
is hopeful that she will LOVE it like moi!



1 comment:

Summer said...

Brava! Looks like you did a marvelous job! xox