Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Mommy's Thought For Thursday: 25 Things You Didn't Know About Me...







{Some of my favorite pics from
our family photo sesh with Blue Lily}

1. I have 2 other blogs and I can barely keep up with this one...{my other 2 are my Oh Fiddlesticks! blog, and a bff blog!}

2. I burnt one of my college sewing projects in my apartment fire place after I got a C on it

3. I met my bff through my hubby

4. I am originally from a little town {Redlands} in So Cal

5. I cannot stand tuna salad, olives, dill, blue cheese, or black liquorice

6. I traveled solo in Europe

7. I lived in Seattle and didn't own in umbrella

8. Coffee please. With coconut milk creamer {I gave up my previous addiction to Coffee mate}

9. I love to read but never find the time to do it...I have piles of books that I want to dig into. There is something magical to me about having books around, even if I don't open them up for years.

10. The perfect day to me starts with hugs from my hubby and kids, a hot cup of joe, followed by a bikram yoga session, a play date with our best pals, a walk around the lake with our lil' fam, happy hour at a local favorite, and a movie with the hubbs at The Alamo Drafthouse

11. I have a big sis who lives in So Cal, 5 minutes from my mom and dad and grandma. She understands me like no one else. She has been my biggest advocate. She has believed in me since day ONE! Did I mention she is the sweetest person I know???

12. I don't like to wear shorts

13. I had 8 bridesmaids. Seriously.

14. My first concert was Madonna. Loved her then. Love her now.

15. I have always wanted to take a photography and art history class. Maybe someday I will get my booty to the local JC and check this off my list!

16. I have had red hair, pink streaks, and now I have feather extensions. I guess I have a little rocker in me.

17. I want to live in France. Even if it is just for a few weeks. Yes, I am a bit of a Francophile. I could live in Paris. Or the countryside. Either one would do.

18. I have way too many flip flops. I love this style from JCrew or Old Navy. They are perfect for my mommy lifestyle here in Austin.

19. I LOVE paper products and have for years. I have been collecting stationary and journals since I was a little girl. I am obsessed with Letterpress products. Oh, it just looks so pretty and feels divine.

20. I cannot stand indifference. Make up your mind. Have an opinion. It's okay to be different.

21. I am a sucker for vintage accessories. I have be scouring flea markets, antique shops/malls for years. I have a lovely little collections of jewelry,purses, and buttons.

22. I like to rearrange furniture, accessories, and little displays in my house seasonally. I like things clean, simple, organized but with a little flair here and there. Right now I am itching to change it all up. I am even considering wallpapering my girls bathroom or our entry way.

23. I can't live without deodorant {although I am still on a hunt for a really affective one}, Fresh products, Laura Mercier secret camouflage, my Estee lip gloss {thanks BFF}, Vintage Rose Wraps, my new favorite yoga pants, and my aviators {I am light sensitive}!

24. My nickname when I was growing up was Missy. I can't stand it. I cringe when I hear it. Only my immediate fam is allowed to call me that. If you want to shorten my name call me M.

25. I love to sleep. And with that, I am off to the land of nod...

xxoo,

Melissa

No comments: