Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, January 31, 2011

Babies, Babies, Everywhere...

That's moi...just 2 days home!
That's Maggs...just one week old!

Babies.
They are EVERYWHERE!
It seems like every week
mommy is telling me one of
my friends is going to be a big
brother or sister. WE are thrilled to
be welcoming in so many newbies!
In December my pal Hannah became a big
sis to baby Ella Faith and my cousin Talley became
a big sis to baby Maverick. Now we are awaiting
Charlotte and Finley's lil' bro {who is scheduled to arrive 2.2.11}
and my newest cousin this June {Drea and Evans are having a BOY!}
There are a few more babes coming this summer, too!
Whoa! Can't wait to welcome them all.
Mommy is done having babies she says.
She and daddy may adopt a baby someday or
just stick with adopting another animal.
If I have anything to do with it I would
like a cat. or a hamster. or a guinea pig. or a bunny.
Any of the above will do!




No comments: