Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, December 6, 2010

A Little Mommy On Monday: Holiday Photo Sesh With Mommy And Her Lil' Gals...








Pictures. I LOVE them.
I LOVE taking them,
styling them, and
looking at them.
What's even better
is when you find a friend
who has an amazing talent
at capturing your family.
Time after time.
Year after year.
{Many many thanks to YOU Dore!}
I think this holiday series is
my favorite. There is so
much color and life in these pics.
I feel they reflect where we are
at in our lives with our lil' gals,
with each other, and in our
fab city of Austin, Texas!
So much has happened in 2010.
I had a very challenging start to the year~
and I am ending it on a high.
I have regained strength,
stamina and sanity!
{Who doesn't loose a little
with kiddos???}
I am so grateful
to be in this place
of COLOR!


3 comments:

Dorean Pope Photography said...

Love you guys! XOXO - dore

3greenbeans said...

I see and feel the love, the energy, the compassion....I am so glad FOR you, Melissa! It's a great place to be :)

Keri said...

LOVE these.... you all look so comfortable and happy!:) love ya!