Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, August 9, 2010

{A Sneak Peak} Magpie's FIRST Birthday In California...

Yesterday was Magpie's first birthday party in California.
Our California family came together at Ya and Papa's to celebrate.
It was quite the vintage fête!
Here is a sneak peak at the party...

Freshly 'picked' flower headbands
for all the big and little gals...

Freshly 'picked' fabric flower boutonnieres
for big and little gents...

Vintage beads for all the gals...


Food and cupcake toppers courtesy
of our pals at The TomKat Studios...

Gotta have a cute lil' birdie...
More toppers...

'Eat me' fruit tray...


'Drink me' cups with personalized labels...


Pink, green, and blue paper bunting...
{LOVE this and mommy says it is so easy to make}


Freshly picked hydrangeas from Nanie's garden...
{These are some of mommy's favorite
flowers. She told me she even had
them at her princess wedding with daddy!}

Aunt Jen Jen lending a helping hand
with the fabric 'Happy Birthday'
bunting hung in the background...

Stay tuned for more pics of Magpie's vintage fete!

~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Summer said...

Tres chic! What a lovely fete. I so wish I could have seen it all in person. I can't wait to see more pictures. xoxox