Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mommy's Thought For Thursday: A Hometown Stroll Through The Park...

Our little family traveled to my hometown, Redlands, California to celebrate Magnolia's first birthday. We spent the week catching up with family and two of my dearest friends J and A...
We truly enjoyed the cooler weather, too! I was able to get out and take the girls to the park and on long walks without overheating! I surprised myself with this stroll through Prospect Park~ it was beautiful! I didn't remember it looking this way. And how fun it was to explore with my little gals. This hometown stroll gave me something to look forward to repeating each time I visit!








































~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: