Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Expectations...

Mommy, Maggs, and I walked to the school park down the street from our pad the other day. We saw a lovely little patch of bluebonnets and of course mommy thought it was the perfect opportunity to have an impromtu photo shoot. She even tried to get pup involved but as you can see from this picture it didn't work out the way she had imagined. Life is a bit like that too, don't you think?


Happy weekend! Here's to rolling with what life blesses you with even if it's not what you expected. Sometimes we can be suprised by what it brings!
Xxoo
Pais and Maggs

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Texas 71,Travis Southwest,United States

3 comments:

Khim said...

Story of my life! The picture is still really cute, it helps that your girls are absolutely adorable!!

Summer said...

I love this picture. The look on P's faces is priceless. I hope the tears subsided quickly. xox

Hannah said...

Oh Melissa!! This picture is classic! I can just see the joy in both of their faces!! Love it! This could be a greeting card for sure!