Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Camping We Will Go...

Here I am on location at Krause Springs outside of Austin. This was my first camping adventure. We went with my pal Eliza and her mommy and daddy. Pup and Magpie stayed back at home. This was a special time for me to have with my mommy and daddy. Just the 3 of us! Of course I loved every minute of it! Stayed tuned for more of my camping adventure!


Here I am posing outside of our new tent...


I'm being silly as I model my new Ariel swimsuit...


Eliza and I are hugging it out as we wait on our parents...


We are ready to check out the springs...


Daddy and I in the springs on our way to explore the grotto...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:U.S. 290,Austin,United States

No comments: