Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sunning At Seven Months...





Bonjour!
It's moi, Maggie True...
I am now 7.5 months old and
ready to walk. I have NO interest
in crawling. I want to stand,
stand, stand! I have to try to
keep up with my big sis, you know?

My favorite past time is standing.
I adore my big sis and my pup.
I LOVE bath time, long walks
on the trail, outside play time with
mommy, and making 'monster' noises
with daddy. I am still a VERY happy
baby and I generally smile and 'talk'
to just about anyone. I LOVE to eat, too!
I have packed on a good amount of weight
this month thanks to all that yummy baby
food everyone has been feeding me.
I will be checking in with Dr. J. in just
about a week here for my 8 month checkup
and I will report back with my stats!

Au Revoir!

xxoo,
Maggs


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the most RIDICULOUSLY GORGEOUS children! Ah, so cute I can't stand it!