Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Free To Be Three...





I am free to be 3!

I love this age and told mommy

a few of my current faves!



Color: pink

Food: chicken and I like to eat fries

Treat: snickerdoodle cookie

Show: Super Why! Go Diego Go

Movie: Mary Poppins and Sleeping Beauty

Drink: Milk (warm with vanilla/carmel/hazlenut)

Song: Boinga and Chipmunk song

Wear: dragonfly shirt

Restaurant: Freddies and Chuey’s

Place to go in Austin: ACM

To play With mommy: princess

With daddy: Candy Land

With Maggs: baby toys

With pup: hide his bone

Animal: maybe a pig and peacock

Princess: Snow White

Visit: California

Good at: jumping

Excited about: princess tea party

School: play dress up

I like turning 3 because I get to eat cupcakes!!!


p.s. Thanks Mia for this chic

outfit...I love to pretend I

am Princess Jasmine when I wear it!




No comments: