Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Miss You Already...


This is how we felt having our Ya
in town...Gleeful!

We miss you already Ya!
Merci beaucoup for coming all the
way to Austin to spend time with
me and Maggs. We love you so much!
It's always special when you stay with us.
I loved watching movies with you,
reading stories, playing princesses,
shopping, eating out, and of
course snuggling, too!
Thank you for cooking me dinner,
giving me baths, and reading me
bedtime stories every night you
were here. Maggs says thank you
for holding and loving her...
We can't wait to see you next
month and we are so excited to
see your new home, too!
p.s. tell Papa Terry to get ready for us!

Safe travels!
xoxo,
Your Granddaughter
Paisley Grace
(Magnolia True, too!)

1 comment: