Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Friday, July 25, 2008

Swinging on a Friday Afternoon...


Swinging feet...

Holding on...
Such a thrill...

More mommy...

I love to swing....faster mommy!

Playing footsie with mommy's foot...

Hi pup!

Resting for just a minute...

Ahh, lazy pup!

Woke up from my nap this afternoon, ate a little snack of pineapple, red grapes and y0-baby yogurt. Mommy suggested we go outside and play in my pool. I had other plans!
I wanted to swing...
So, for about an hour I sat in my swing, mommy pushed, pup watched and we sang lots of songs.
My new favorite is "The Wheels on the Bus." I think mommy is going to get tired of this one quick. We also practiced counting to 10, my ABC's, etc. What a lovely way to end the week and begin the weekend!
Happy Friday!

No comments: