Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Papa Neal Was a Baker...

Baker's Burgers and Tacos
San Bernardino.CA
~1952~
There have been many articles in local California papers about my papa but this one is special...
Mommy wanted me to share it with our readers.
We think the writer really captured a slice of who my papa was...
An Inland Empire icon, a philanthropist, an entrepreneur, and most of all a devoted family man!
I am blowing you kisses toward heaven Papa.
I love you.

2 comments:

3greenbeans said...

WOW! What an accomplished and remarkable man he was. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget eating Baker's quesadilla dollar meals in the dorms and the times we went with you and "the card!" Baker's was such a part of my IE days. We are thinking of you and your family...