Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, June 2, 2008

In Loving Memory Of My Papa Neal...

Carmel, California
December 2007


Papa Neal~I miss you so very much.


To me you were such a great pal...
the best great grandpa a little girl could ask for!

I loved playing the "thank you" game with you, visiting you and Nanie at your house (I loved all the attention you gave me), playing your piano, watching the birds and squirrels in your backyard, eating Ritz Crackers in the family room with you, pushing mommy's giraffe toy around the room while you watched, eating watermelon and Baker's quesadilla's and french fries with you in your kitchen, sitting on your lap, kissing your hand, and sharing in lots of quality time together this spring. Mommy enjoyed it too! We know you loved having us close by!


Papa Neal~ you will always be apart of me. Your spirit rests peacefully in my heart.


I love you...


xoxo,
Paisley Grace

No comments: