Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Little Magpie On Monday {18 Months Old}...




Magnolia True Caroline
18 months old


My baby sis turned 18 months old yesterday.
Oh my she is growing up quickly...
Her favorite things to do:
torment moi, ride her bike, walk pup,
'drive' mommies car, EAT, play in the bath, dance, go to
gym and music class, and climb!
She is still obsessed with daddy.
She can't get enough of him...
She LOVES her sis {yup, that's moi}, and her pup
{I think mommy fits in there somewhere...}
She talks, talks, talks....
She says "neigh" for pretty much
all animals sounds! She likes horses
but LOVES cats and dogs.
Some of the things she says over and over are:
"Here ya go"
"Hi Mommy {daddy, sis, pup, etc}
"Eat, eat eat!"
"Neigh"
Oh, there's much more to tell about my
spunky lil' sis but I am fading and I need to get
to bed but before I go...

Tomorrow marks a big day for sis...
she is going to be joining me at school!
Wow! That is going to be so cool to have
her with me {now I know I am not missing out on anything!}
Wish her luck! We will report back soon...

Bon Nuit!
xxoo,
Paisley Grace

No comments: