Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tappin'...

Last month we hit the Capezio store with my pals to pick out our new ballet and tap shoes.
I was thrilled with the tap tap tap of my new shiny black shoes. For the next few days I walked around the house tapping and twirling. The love of tap has worn off a bit. I get slightly annoyed with the whole process of getting ready for dance class~ tights, leotard, skirt, hair back, etc. Mommy is hopeful I will relax a bit and start enjoying it again. I just want to have naked dance parties at home. That's when I feel free to be me! Plus, Maggs likes them too!!!






























































~Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


1 comment:

Summer said...

Love it! I can't wait to see some of your moves. xox