Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mommy's Six On Sunday...



Mommy's Six on Sunday...
'cause I've been a wee bit busy!
I'll try to give y'all a little catch up
session right here, right now!










1. I chose these pictures because they make me smile.
There is no point I am trying to make. They don't tie in to my
blog post. It is all randomness. Pretty good for me, Ms. Type A...
I am learning to let go. Ahh, it is a HUGE lesson for me.
I don't know if I will ever be able to let go of some of my obsessions
but I am learning to relax a bit more and go with the flow.
See, the pics are proof. Half are edited and half are not.
And guess what, it's okay, isn't it!!!
2. Maggs is walking. She is talking.
She is getting in to everything.
She climbs.
She jumps {on the couch}.
She LOVES music and gym class.
She is daddy's girl.
She is full of spunk.
We are so in LOVE...
3. Pais has been real sick this week with
a nasty viral infection. EWWW!
Gunk is coming out of her eyes, mouth and nose.
She has a viral rash, too and DESPISES taking
her medicine. We have tried pretty much everything.
I finally played Mary Poppins and literally got a spoon full of
rainbow sugar to help the medicine go down. It has worked twice.
We shall see how long that lasts!
4. My business with my dear gal pal, Jen is taking off.
I am actually working every day. I am in heaven.
I am living my dream. It is absolute craziness trying to
organize myself, keep things balanced and sane but hubby
has been amazing and the girls are adjusting to mommy working...
So~ I am going to continue to thank God for shower of blessings
I continue to receive with my marriage,
children, relationships and now work.
5. I am going to NYC in one week. Can't wait to see my BFF,
cousin Michael, and my best gals aside from BFF
{Grandma, Mom,Sis and my Aunt GG}.
Can you believe we are ALL going to do NYC together???
It can't get here soon enough. I am so ready for some adult time.
Some BFF time. Some family time. Some NYC time.
Some wine time. Some shopping time.
Some theater time. Some sleeping time.
Some reading time. Some slow drinking coffee time.
Some sleeping in past 7 am time.
Some alone time.
6. Lastly on my Six on Sunday...
I am taking pilates on a reformer.
We joined a fancy pants gym called Lifetime Fitness and
we LOVE it! Great facilities, classes are amazing,
personal training rocks, childcare
is good, and so is the spa and cafe!! So, I have been wanting to try
pilates hoping it would help manage my back/neck pain
due to my scoliosis and mommy duties. I was a little scared
of the equipment but I am loving it and seeing results.

Ciao for now!
xxoo,
M

1 comment:

Kellsey said...

awesome, awesome. Loved your post. Thanks for sharing. I really hope that Pais gets better about taking her meds. The last meds Honor had to take (about a month or so ago for tonsillitis), ended up being spit out all over her dress the first day. SO frustrating. I cannot remember for sure how we got her to take it well the remainder of the times, but I am pretty sure it involved Mommy getting VERY frustrated and possibly a time-out. Sigh. Sometimes mommyhood is no fun. Good thing our girls are usually so fantabulous, don't you think?