Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last Day Of School...

Last day of school photo shoot with mommy...
wearing my new headband/clip she made me...
and my new favorite dress...
I have had a fantastic first year of preschool...
I have enjoyed my time playing and...
doing art projects...
I sure am going to miss my teachers...
Miss Moe and Miss Bobi are the best...
Thank goodness they babysit, too...
But, I am ready to move on...
I have said my goodbyes to my classmates and teachers...
and I am ready to say hello to summer
and my new school!!!


Well, school is out...
but not for summer.
I have one month to
frolic in the sun, sand
and surf. We are off
to California and Hawaii
in 2.5 weeks and when I get
back to Texas at the end of
June I will start my new school.
I am so excited about The Olive Tree
School
. They have a garden, compost,
endless art supplies, and I will have
3 guides as my teachers! And one
is a man. Cool, huh???
I can't wait to see what
adventures await me. Mommy and
daddy are thrilled to find a school home
that fits my personality and will encourage
me in what I am interested in. We will
keep you posted on all my Olive Tree happenings...



No comments: