Bonjour Mes Amis...

Ma maman et j'espère que vous adorez notre blog !

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy Me=Busy Mommy...

Please excuse us for awhile...we are busy! Mommy is trying to put together my one year scrapbook and she is chasing after me~ I am on a roll. So, that means she doesn't have much time to translate for me on Piggy Press! We've had such a fun weekend visiting the Austin Children's Museum and going to Houston to visit our friends The Kinder's. I will make sure mommy posts some pictures of me swimming in their pool soon...I am such a little poisson! J'adore l'eau! I love the water! Daddy taught me how to blow bubbles in the water and he practiced having me hold my breath under water, too! Don't worry, he played it safe! Happy Weekend...
Hugs and Kisses,

Paisley Grace

No comments: